ISF Self-Cleaning Industrial Pump Intake Screen Filter
Lakos’ self-cleaning pump intake screens are a unique solution for open source water filtration.
Lakos’ self-cleaning pump intake screens are a unique solution for open source water filtration for protecting industrial pumps and water systems. The self-cleaning screen rotates so that debris is blown away. The ISF is ideal for rivers, canals, lakes, or other source water locations. It protects pumps and other water system components from leaves, algae, moss, sticks, and other troublesome debris.
- Flow Range: Up to 2,700 U.S. gpm
- (up to 615 m3/hr) per unit
- Screen fabric (S = Stainless Steel or P = Phospher Bronze) & Mesh Size (10 or 30 mesh)
- Required Backwash Pressure: 55-100psi (3.8-6.9 bar)
- Approximate Backwash Flow at Proper Pressure: 10-50 gpm