White Knight Fluid Handling is the world leader in zero-metal, ultra-high purity pumps and fluid handling equipment. White Knight manufactures high purity and ultra-high purity fluid handling equipment for delivering, re-circulating and transporting chemicals.
Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
White Knight air-operated double diaphragm (AODD) pumps offer improved performance, optimized efficiency, simplified maintenance, and reduced noise levels compared to other plastic AODD pumps. Their leak-proof and ice-resistant design provides constant, reliable, and safe operation in a variety of commercial and industrial applications that utilize corrosive or toxic liquids, viscous fluids, or slurries containing solid materials.
PSD Series pumps are capable of operating at pressures up to 7 BAR (100PSI) in temperatures up to 120蚓 (250蚌), depending on the materials White Knight PSD Series air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps efficiently operate in less consistent fluids, such as wastewater, as well as more viscous fluids and slurries.
- Leak-proof fastening with no exposed metal optimizes performance, reduces maintenance, and offers extended pump life and clean, safe, worry free operation
- High-quality, in-house machined design ensures the precision fit needed for consistent performance
- 100% PTFE or UHMW liquid path with diaphragm and check valve options
- Dead-head capable operation
- Removable air motor allows for easy, intuitive maintenance and extends pump life