Chilled Mirror Dew Point Meters
Michell offers precision instruments for critical measurement and control applications.
Michell offers precision instruments for critical measurement and control applications. The fundamental nature of this method means that Chilled Mirror instruments can be used as either extremely reliable and stable field instruments or as laboratory reference standards for the calibration of other devices. Michell provides many Chilled Mirror instruments for many different applications and industries.
- Sensitivity – detect minute changes in moisture down to the ppb range
- Accuracy – Chilled mirror technology is accurate to 0.1°C (0.18°F) (S8000 and S4000 model).
- Drift free – A chilled mirror sensor will measure consistently every time.
- Calibration – The S8000, S4000 and Optidew can be used to calibrate relative humidity and dew point instruments. All Michell’s products offer traceability to the major national and international standards laboratories.
- Rugged – Michell’s chilled mirror products are designed to withstand industrial use
- Fundamental – The optical condensation principle of dew point measurement has been established for centuries as the most fundamental method of determining the moisture content of a gas.