Angle Body Valves
The Angle Body Valve portfolio is endowed with numerous benefits
Parker Fluid Control products have been designed to offer customers the ultimate in performance, versatility and quality.
- A full-line of normally closed and normally open valves ranging in size from 1/4 inch to 3 inches.
- State of the art performance for long life, ease of service and tighter system integrity.
- Operating pressures up to 580 psi.
- Suitable for temperatures ranging from –40°F to 430°F.
- Handles millions of cycles for high temperature and aggressive media.
- Proportional control capability with pneumatic (p/p), electro-pneumatic (e/p) and digital i/p integral positioners.
- Pilot valves for both AC & DC requirements.
- Complete line of high temperature watertight coil designs suitable for all pilot control valves.
- Fully repairable with discrete repair kits and supporting tools available.